From Lead Generation, to Tweeting, and SEO, These Experts Reveal Which Tactics are Actually Important
Looking for practical, actionable, and trustworthy advice to start improving your marketing immediately?
We asked experts from different corners of the marketing industry to reveal some of their best tips. This collection includes brilliant bits of wisdom and advice about topics such as content creation, SEO, public relations, Twitter, and lead generation.
Expert contributors include:
- Ann Handley, CCO, MarketingProfs; co-Author, Content Rules
- Jay Baer, Founder of Convince & Convert and Author of Youtility
- Dharmesh Shah, Co-founder and CTO at HubSpot
- David Meerman Scott, bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR
- Dan Lyons, marketing fellow at HubSpot
- Laura Fitton, HubSpot Evangelist and Author of Twitter for Dummies
- Oli Gardner, Co-founder and Creative Director of Unbounce
- Stephanie Chang, SEO Consultant at Distilled
Don't miss this opportunity to see marketing as these experts do, and pick up on items that have made them succesful. Fill out the form to the right to start reading!